Bicycle bearing warranties are somewhat unheard of. In general, no manufacturer offers a warranty for bearings after installation due to variables such as other manufacturer’s frame and component tolerances, improper installation, ignored bearing service intervals, and more…
However, at Enduro Bearings, we offer a range of Limited Warranties on all our bearings, components and tools.
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- XD15 Ceramic-Hybrid Bearings
- MAXhit Stainless Steel Components
- Jockey Wheels
Limited Two-Year Warranty:
- Bearing Removal and Installation Tools
- Ceramic and Stainless Steel Bearings
- Bottom Bracket Components
Limited One-Year Warranty:
- Chromium Steel Bearings
If you have experienced an untimely bearing or component failure, please contact us. Our goal is to get you back on your bike as quickly as possible!
Important considerations prior to entering a warranty claim:
- Warranty only applies to the original owner accompanied by proof-of-purchase receipt.
- Purchases made through unauthorized resellers such as but not limited to eBay, Alibaba, Amazon are not supported under Enduro Bearings’ warranty policy.
- Bearings or components showing signs of improper installation including but not limited to striking, galling, or scoring to the bearing or component surfaces will void the warranty.
- Claims from normal wear, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes, or misappropriation will void the warranty.
- Products found to be defective in material and/or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of Enduro bearings.
- Freight charges for returned items are the responsibility of the customer.
Step-by-step instructions for entering a warranty claim; returning product(s) for evaluation and possible replacement:
- Contact Enduro Technical Support at email@example.com
- Include a copy of your receipt of purchase for the bearing(s) or component(s).
- Provide a product photo and brief explanation of the problem you are experiencing.
- When applicable, provide contact info the bicycle retailer that installed your bearings or components (business name, phone and email).
- After we receive ALL of the requested information, Enduro will provide a Return Authorization Number (RMA).
- With RMA in hand, please ship the product(s) to Enduro Bearings for evaluation.
- Once Enduro receives your shipment, we will evaluate the bearings or components; then contact you to resolve the problem.
# # #