Enduro Bearings encourages purchasing our products at your local bicycle retailer including installation by a professional mechanic. Should you not be able to find our bearings and components locally, we are here to get you what you need. Our goal is complete customer satisfaction!
Shipping Domestically and Internationally
In most cases a standard shipping charge will automatically be selected for domestic orders with an expedited upgrade available. Domestic orders over $150 qualify for free standard shipping. For international orders we calculate shipping charges and duties at online checkout with the carrier options available displayed on the basket page once you have entered your delivery address.
We aim to ship 'in stock product' within two business days of receipt of order.
- For Next Day Delivery orders received before 12 Noon PST, we make every effort to immediately ship the order. These orders will ship no later than the following business day.
- Enduro does not process order or shipments on Saturday, Sunday or official holidays.
- Deliveries are fully trackable and you will receive expected delivery times and updates to your mobile phone number if you provided one.
- Please note that we do not ship to US based freight forwarding companies. Orders found to have "ship to" freight forwarding addresses can only be refunded by store credit.
- Enduro in in the process of expanding our ability to ship to most worldwide destinations. If your country is not included on our destinations list, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Possibly we can add your homeland to our expanding list of countries served.
- Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
- Available international delivery services and charges are displayed on the basket page during checkout.
- International orders with multiple items may incur a higher shipping cost than shown. In such cases we will email the revised total for acceptance before processing your order.
- Orders shipped outside the USA may be subject to customs charges. These charges are additional to any delivery costs and will need to be paid by the recipient.
- All consignments are fully insured and dispatched using the best selected carrier services.
Damages and Non Delivery
- You should inspect the products when you receive them for defects or damage.
- If you take receipt of a defective or damaged item please inform us immediately, in order that we can resolve the matter with minimum delay. See additional instructions below.
- Any items delivered which appear to be damaged must be signed for as such or refused and returned to sender.
- Non-delivery of an order needs to be reported to us within 10 working days of the shipping date notification. Your order is confirmed by e-mail and this indicates the shipping date.
- All delivery options are subject to availability and working days exclude public holidays.
- Please note that we reserve the right to not deliver an order if we believe the address isn't secure, for example to a communal postal address or Post Office box. If this affects your order, we'll notify you as soon as possible.
- In certain circumstances we may only ship to the verified registered cardholder’s address.
Returns & Replacements Policy
With Enduro, it’s rare that we ship incorrect items or customers wish to return perfectly good products. In the event you receive damaged or incorrect items or wish to return properly picked and delivered products; here’s what to do.
To receive replacement of damaged-in-shipping products or errors made by Enduro Bearings:
- Email Enduro at email@example.com with notification that your order is incorrect or damaged. Include a brief explanation and the invoice number in your correspondence.
- Enduro will make every effort to replace the products as quickly as possible.
- Enduro will send you a shipping label to return the incorrect or damaged products.
To receive a refund for a properly fulfilled and delivered order:
- Email Enduro at firstname.lastname@example.org with notification that you wish to return the order. Include a brief explanation and the invoice number in your correspondence.
- Products must be returned to Enduro Bearings within 30 days of delivery.
- Products must be unused, undamaged and in their original, unopened packaging.
- Inspected and approved 'as new' consumer returns are not subject to a restocking fee. Enduro Bearings retailers will be charged a 15% restocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
- Should your returned products arrive in ‘as new’ condition, you will receive a refund within three or four weeks from the date you shipped the products back to Enduro Bearings. In many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. The time period includes:
- Transit time for Enduro to receive your returned items (5 to 10 business days)
- Processing and examining your return (3 to 5 business days)
- Bank processing the refund (5 to 10 business days)
# # #